Tuesday, July 3, 2012

What TheBloggStory is about

Hey guys,
I found this video online, How Yaro Stark Created a 10,000/month blogging empire, and thought it was very insightful. He briefly talks about how most bloggers who blog about a journey whether it is weight loss, making money, etc... merely regurgitate material rather than test the material and share the results. Having seen this I wanted to clarify that this blog is based around researching seo, blog promotion, advertisement techniques, etc... and applying them to this very blog and then sharing my results with you. This is not a blog about theory but about actually applying the theory and how to do so. I also want this blog to be as much about myself as it is about you and your comments. This is my first blog so in some cases you might actually know more than I do and if that is the case please share.
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment