Saturday, June 30, 2012

Ramblings #1

Hello all, (aka. myself, my mom and that strange guy down the street)

     Approximately 6 hours have passed since my last activity on the blog. We are currently at about a total of 81 page views, and no likes or shares of any nature.






I have Just modified the layout, style, and background of the webpage as to create a more personal experience.

Currently, I am attempting to get the word out about the website, so I have posted the page to Reddit at the link, TheBloggStory: the chronicle of a bloggs rise to fame and fortune, as well as StumbleUpon. Today, I will continue to promote the site by posting on forums, blogs and websites, so that I might increase the flow of viewers to the website.

I will also attempt to add content and revise some of the previous content on the page.

In summary my objective today are to:
1. Put our link out in as many places as possible to generate flow of viewers to webpage.
2. Modify webpage so that they stay, read, like and potentially become a subscriber to the cause.

Thanks again!




Like, Comment (even if it is to correct grammar), Subscribe and Promote



No comments:

Post a Comment